Pizza night £8.95 (Wednesday night)
- Peri Chicken
Red onion, peppers, chilli, chargrilled peri chicken, peri sauce and bocconcini
Roast pumpkin, pinenuts, feta, red onion, mushroom and garlic mayo
- Garlic Chilli Prawn
King prawn, chilli, garlic mayo, rocket, feta and shallots
- Meat lovers
Ham, chorizo, bacon, pepperoni, BBQ sauce, red onion, mushroom and chilli
- Chimichurri Steak
Peppers, onion, mushroom, rocket, chimichurri steak and mustard mayo
Other mains also available.
All our food is cooked fresh and to order. We recommend bookings to avoid long waiting periods. If you have not made a booking please speak with one of our staff.
Appetisers & Nibbles
- Mixed olives - £1.00 per person
- Mixed spiced and chilli nuts - £1.00 per person
- Baguette, olive oil and dukka - £3.00
- Seriously garlic baguette - £3.50
- Baked egg with spicy tomato sauce, chorizo and onion served with a warm tortilla - £5.60
- Mussels in spiced coconut milk served with a baked baguette - £5.60
- Creamy garlic mushrooms with bread crumb and parmesan topping served with toast - £5.60
- Baked camenbert with thyme, garlic and honey. Baked in our BGE (Big green egg) until runny, served with toast - £5.60
- Duck Spring rolls served with duck croquettes, smoked almond cream and cherry jelly - £5.60
- Home battered fish and chips, peas, tartar sauce - £9.95
- Bhaji onion burger with sesame seeds, onion, mushroom, naughty sheep chutney, crème fraiche, coriander and seasoned chunky chips - £9.95
- Suffolk ham (cooked in our kitchen), two free range eggs, peas and our delicious seasoned chunky chips - £8.65
- From the Big Green Egg - The steaks and burgers have never tasted this juicy.
8oz Sirloin - £14.95
10oz Sirloin - £17.95
8oz Fillet - £16.50
All steaks come with salad, mushrooms and our delicious chips or vegetables and potatoes. Add a peppercorn or stilton sauce - £1.50
- House Burger (beef), beer glazed bacon, onion, mushroom, monterey jack cheese, salad and delicious seasoned chunky chips - £9.95
- Grilled chicken breast burger with sweet chilli and lime, naughty sheep relish, natural yoghurt, coriander, lime zest, comes with curly seasoned fries - £9.95
- Pork belly ribs in homemade BBQ sauce, chips and corn - £12.95
- Home made sausages, horseradish mash, carrot puree and caramelised gravy - £9.95 (Please enquire for this weeks choice)
- Spiced fish pie with puff pastry. The pie contains prawns, scallops, salmon and cod and is served with potato and vegetables - £10.95
- Beef Wellington (Fillet steak, mushrooms and pate in puff pastry), potato, vegetables and red wine sauce - £15.95
- Jerked pork chop with fondant potato served with cider sauce with a hint of vanilla and vegetables - £10.95
- Barramundi in coconut and lime broth served with rice - £12.95
Our menus on-line are only an example and the chef's specials change often.
- Our house dessert is a chocolate fondant with caramel sauce and smoked sea salt, served with fresh raspberries, chocolate earth, chocolate popping candy and vanilla and Tonka bean ice cream - £5.65
- Tia Maria brownie sundee with whipped cream, baileys ice cream and chocolate sauce - £5.65
- Lemon and lime Curd Brulee tart served with, sourcream and lime ice cream, honeycomb - £5.65
- Peanut butter parfait served with salted caramel, ice cream and biscuit - £5.65
- Great selection of Suffolk and Norfolk cheese. Includes cheese biscuits, apple slices and chutney - £5.65
We also have available liquor coffee, tea and a selection of LavAzza coffee
Dietary requirements – We will do our best to assist you. We recommend speaking to us well in advance if you require the menu to be amended. Please advise us if you have any intolerances or allergies before you order.
£12.95 for two courses
£14.95 for three courses
Please note this set menu for bookings only. We offer an additional lunchtime menu which includes delicious dishes from the dinner menu, baguettes and ploughmans for dinners without bookings.
- Creamy garlic mushrooms served with parmesan and panko breadcrumb topping, served with rustic bread
- Baked Camembert with thyme, garlic and honey, baked in out BGE (big green egg) until runny, served with toasted sourdough and balsamic vinaigrette
- Smoked ham hock and pea soup with rustic bread
- Spaghetti with prawn, feta, chilli and lemon, small side salad (Vegetarian option available)
- Plank grilled salmon capers and lemon served with potato and vegetable
- Confit duck leg with pickled red cabbage, red wine sauce, potatoes and vegetables
- Suffolk ham (cooked in our kitchen), two free range eggs and seasoned chips
- Battered cod, chips and peas
- Selection of homemade ice cream
- Apple crumble and custard
- Chocolate mousse and biscotti
If you have any dietary requirements please feel free to speak to us and so we can cater towards your needs
As well as our Lunch/Dinner menus we also have Specials on the menu, a selection of these dishes are shown below.
- Dingly Dell pork platter, pork steak, sausage, belly pork, fillet, black pudding, mustard mash, sauerkraut and red cabbage
- Suffolk pork belly ribs in BBQ sauce, chips and corn
- Beef Wellington, using fillet steak served with duck fat roast potatoes and vegetables
- Sweet potato and chestnut bake served with vegetables
- Fresh hake with crab risotto, potato and vegetables
- Chicken schnitzel served with pea purée and lemon herb tagliatelle
- Curry chicken Kiev served with coconut rice
- Coin loin served with gnocchi pea purée and truffle oil
Two Courses £18.50
Three Courses £23.50
- Course Suffolk Cider and Pork Pate with sourdough, mixed leaf and onion chilli jam
- Walnut, Radicchio, spicy Chick peas and Binham Blue cheese
- Beetroot cured salmon, smoked beetroot, yoghurt and almond
- Thai red lentil soup, aromatic chilli oil and coconut and bread
Mains come with roasted potatoes and vegetables.
- Roast Turkey, pig in blanket, stuffing, bread sauce
- Dingley Dell pork chop in Tarragon cream sauce with apple fritter
- Stone Bass with Lobster sauce and gnocchi
- Spiced mixed Lentil, Black Eye Beans and vegetable Tagine with Cous Cous
- Confit Duck leg with Cherry sauce
- Christmas pudding with either cream, custard, ice cream or all three
- Home made sorbet (2 scoops)
- Cheese board with selection of East anglia cheese
- Mixed berries with white chocolate cream and shortbread
- Halva and walnut cake, coffee ice cream, Tia Maria and chocolate sauce
To make your booking please call 01284 828 477 or pop in and make your booking in person.Please state if there is anyone with dietary or food intolerances we must by aware of. If this is not stated at the time of the order we cannot guarantee that we will be able to change your meal.
Christmas Party conditions
We cater for groups of 4 or more. If you are a group over 20 please call to confirm seating arrangements for this.
At the time of the booking a £5 non-refundable and non-transferable deposit must be made foreach person.
You must fill out a pre-order form and return it minimum of 7 days before your booking date. You must have names next to each order please.